That looks like a dangerous activity… >.<''
I started this picture with the intent of drawing a cute military Lolita costume, but then I realized that it needed a background and I had gotten a black splotch on part of the paper, and I knew that I wanted to use Greek columns and then it started getting fancy and then this…yeah. It took several butt hours to make the background look not so derpy, and don’t even get me started on her hair color. @A@
And then I realized that she looked more like a classic Lolita than a military Lolita. *saaaad faaaace* Ah well, I will just have to try again later. (*^-^*)/”